Classic Style Using Authentic Treasures

It's all about living an AUTHENTIC life, being true to who we are and finding beauty and inspiration in our daily surroundings. Decorating our homes with found items and antique and vintage treasures, we create a personal ~ classic style ~ that defines who we are!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

EVERYDAY

While walking along a small stream, taking photos of the rocks and water, I spotted a message from the universe...wrapped around a small stake and shoved in the dirt, was a piece of tape with the word "everyday" written on it. 
 


 I ponder, Who?, Why?...

EVERYDAY, I talk with God.  
EVERYDAY, I am thankful.  
EVERYDAY, my husband and children hear me say, "I love you".
EVERYDAY, I share hugs and kisses with those I love.

 
EVERYDAY, I am blessed beyond measure and often overlook it!   


So from now on I will truly be GRATEFUL for EVERYDAY God gives me - as I am lucky enough to have received this message, I hope its meaning and lessons will continue to unfold EVERYDAY.

What do you take away from this message?  Does it make you stop and think?  

How would you complete the sentence?   "EVERYDAY, I......"


Live your Authentic Life!
Be the REAL you - EVERYDAY!

Blessings,
Martha


3 comments:

Sister Patty said...

What a sweet blog, Martha!

Thanks for jump-starting my day.

Martha at Authentica said...

Hugs Sister Patty! I'm grateful for you everyday! ~M

Unknown said...

I call things like that tape "road signs." I suspect we all encounter them. Some of us are just better at noticing them than are others.